What kind of insurance buyer are you?
It’s the time of year when many people sign up for insurance benefits like medical, dental and life insurance coverage. Do you plan ahead and do your homework or do you wait until the last minute? Or is this the first time you’ve heard about it? Take this quiz to find your buyer style.
It’s 10 p.m. and you’re driving home after a long day. Your gas tank is about to hit the ‘quarter full’ mark. What do you do?
- I have the time now, so I’ll find a gas station and fill it up
- I’ve still got four gallons left, I’m waiting until it’s all gone!
- Wait, what was I doing at work so late?
- No worries, my significant other or family member will fill it up in the morning.
You open the refrigerator and are blinded by the light reflecting off empty shelves. What do you do?
- I put away all the groceries I just bought on the way home.
- I shut the door and rummage around for some cereal.
- I tap on the shelf to see if it’s plastic or glass. Then I grab the last beer.
- I check the grocery list to make sure my significant other will get more milk when he/she goes out.
Your nephew has an important birthday coming up and you want to give him a big gift. What do you do?
- Check his Amazon wish list and order something weeks in advance.
- Stop at the grocery store to buy a gift card on the way over to his house before the party.
- Think about how proud I am of my nephew.
- Ask my sister (his mother) if she can pick something out. I’ll pay her back.
It’s getting close to the end of the year and you’ll have to file your taxes by April 15. What do you do?
- On New Year’s Day I’ll start collecting all my forms to file my taxes early.
- Technically, I can mail them on April 15 and still be on time. If I’m out of stamps, I can always ask for an extension!
- I think you spelled Texas wrong, and I don’t know what it has to do with April.
- I’ll let the tax professionals take care of it.
No matter who you are, you might find these resources useful: